Sunday, June 7, 2009
but boys will be boys, oh yes they will - kelly clarkson
hello lovelies! :) so i havent posted a blog in so so so so long. ive updated my
twitter- but i havent gotten around to posting a blog. ive been putting it off
because i have just soooo much 2 tell you guys. i cant promise i will get a
blog post out everyday from now on, but i promise i will try. just remember,
ill always tell you on twitter when i post a new blog.
So im going to show you a haul! im not going to have clothing in it
OKAY, so lets start with makeup :))
first at MAC, i got 3 eyeshadows.
from left to right: aquavert, dear cupcake, and sugarshot.
retail price: 14.50 per shadow
these are all from the collection from sugarsweets from i think april...
but my MAC still had the eyeshadows and i never got around to buy them!
Aquavert- Veluxe Pearl
Dear Cupcake- Satin
Description (from my perspective):
Aquavert- Frosted sea foam, light green
Dear Cupcake- Girly pink with all different colors of glitter
Sugarshot- Natural off white with chunks of white glitter
then i got 1 MAC lipglass:
this beautiful lipglass from MAC is from the recent collection;
A Rose Romance.
The color is called virgin kiss!
retail price: 14.50
I describe this as a light, baby pink with gold and white glitter.
And Virgin kiss on my lips looks like thisssssssss:
then i got 3 pigment samples from MAC!!!! :)
from left to right: Rose, Reflects Blue, Vanilla
retail price: FREE !
YAY! :) who doesnt love pigment samples?
Rose & Vanilla are permanent, and reflects blue is from hello kitty :D
You cant really see the color very well, but
rose is a dark maroon red, with tons of gold shimmer
reflects blue is as white as you can get, with fierce blue and purple glitter
and vanilla is a versatile off white color :)
then, i got a Burts Bees Total Body Kit
oh myyyy goodness. i looooooove burts bees! haha
retail price: 12.99 !!!!!! (i know, what a great deal!!!)
they all came in this little clear zipper pouch.
-great for travel, and trial products!
Each product in detail:
Burt's Bees Soothingly Sensitive Aloe and Buttermilk Body Lotion
-1 fluid ounce
- smells like butter and aloe, nice and fresh scent
-creamy (a lot goes a long way!)
-contains great ingredients like aloe, buttermilk, sunflower oil and glycerin
Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion
-1 fluid ounce
- smells like milk, not that special, just plain
-leaves skin healthy and supple
-EXTREMELY creamy, almost watery
-contains great ingredients like vitamin E, beeswax, coconut oil and milk
Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion
-.47 fluid ounce
-smells minty mixed with herbal-ness
-takes away dead skin on heels & replenishes softness in feet
-once again, a little dab'll do ya!
-contains great ingredients like parsley leaf, peppermint oil, witch hazel, and wheat germ oil
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm
-smells like honey!
-not as addicting as the regular BB lip balm, but this one softens lips with a subtle
layer of honey
Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme
- holy mother of pearl. this may be the most delicious smell in the world
i cant even describe it... its like a nature-y, one of a kind, milky, nutty, DELICIOUS scent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-smell makes u want 2 apply every 2 seconds... or maybe thats just me
- packaging is absolutely cute
-GET IT NOWWWWW :D
Burt's Bees Beeswax and Banana Hand Creme-
-omg what is it with this hand creams!!!! this is SOOOOO delicious as well
ooomg i just wanna eat it up! hahaha it smells like sweet banana nut goodness
-same packaging as last product
-great 4 travel
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
- already have this in a bigger size, but cute for purse!
smells like lemons, really strong aroma but soo delicious
-moisturizes cuticles, gives weak fingernails strength, cures peeling fingertips
Burt's Bees Hand Salve
-natural, waxy, lemony scent
-didnt get a change 2 use that yet
i just got this St. Ives Apricot Scrub, so i didnt get a chance to use it,
but it is a sample size on sale for 99 cents @ CVS that im going to try :)
next, i got Oxy cleansing pads.
5.99 @ cvs
to tell the truth, i used to never ever get pimples until like a week ago i started.
idk why... but anyways when anyone would say i had a flawless face, its not because the makeup i was wearing, it was just my skin. now that im starting to get
pimples, not just one, but like 10 small ones inbetween my eyebrows, one or two
in the crease of my nose, a few small bumps on my chin... yeah not so cool. but- i did hear about these oxy cleansing pads a while back, and they are ABSOLUTELY amazing. i use them once at night, and once in the morning and they work wonders. they are circular, white, pads that help treat acne. i rub them across the
problem areas and by the morning they have visibly went down. they arent completely gone so far, but its definitely a difference.
and, i got Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Beach Waves Spray.
not gonna lie, this was pretty expensive...
what was it, 23 dollars at lord and taylor?
i know! but let me tell you, i was looking for a way to have effortless hair in the summer. i dont want 2 be straightening my hair everyday in the heat, i wanted something quick and easy, and to use frequently. so of course, i spotted this and had to get it. it is supposed to give you "sexy, tousled waves" that i know all of us want SO bad. now let me tell you, i absolutely ADORE this product. i know, it is on the price-y side, but it is worth it. here are a few pictures of my hair after spraying a generous amount in my wet hair and letting it dry.
okay so lastly, i got a volcom purse for 32.00
I LOVE THIS :) my new thing is to get a new purse every 2 seasons. i have a lot of purses, and i dont really need new ones very often. so, these orange, yellow, and red colors are GREAT for summer, but are also nice and warm for fall. its soo roomy, and lightweight.the straps are nice and durable.
so, i hope you enjoyed this haul! lately, im so jealous of all the youtubers getting out of school now, and i end june 26th! final week is in one week: italian, math and science, so i really really have to buckle down and study my hardest. in friends, ive been having lots of problems. i recently lost my 2 closest friends. that in itself is extremely personal, so i cant tell you how or why. i was thankful to have other friends to back me up, and that hang out with me now a lot. im really glad to realize these friends that i am closer with now, i used to be very close with, really stick by my side. anyways, i love you all, and stay true to yourself. dont trust anyone, no matter how much you want to tell them a secret!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
hey guyssssss(: [[happyy mayy!]]
i know, i know, i havent updated.
to tell you the truth, ive had no excuse.
i mean ive been at my besties beachhouse for the 3 past weekends,
and been working extremely hard in school during the week.
but in my free time, i havent really taken the time to write blogs as i said i would.
anyways, i miss youtube. i do, i do. but on the other hand............i dont. i dont know why, i dont know if its just because of the annoying demands of a few subscribers and the 100's of bombarding requests, and the pesky haters... but i feel so much more relieved. i miss the people, and i miss making videos, like i said... but, i was on the computer WAAAY too much. now i've taken time to hang out with my friends aaaalooottt more and really concentrate on my schoolwork.
so, ive been going to my other best friend sydneys beach house for the past 3 weekends and ive had sooo much fun. the first weekend we only stayed one night, and last weekend 2, and this weekend 2 nights with my other bestie stephanie. we went to a club (sayyy what?), went 172 feet in the air over 70 MPH, tanned on the beach, watched 12 movies, went shopping, played monster pong......((: soo much fun.
Movies we watched:
American Pie 1
American Pie 2
Haunting of Molly Hartley
Hit and run
and Prom Night
we are movie junkies, not gonna lie. i mean ikik, why are we watching movies when we can do watch them at home? well, this weekend we watched the majority of them and thats because it was raiiningggg alot:(. but thats okay, cuz i was still with my girlies :D. haha.
and ive gotten quite a lot...
and the rest i cant find links tooooooo:
a bikini top that has all different shades of blue and a white bottom from american eagle
a strapless gold striped bikini from american eagle
a black bikini with white triangles and polkadots from american eagle
a purple bikini with floral bottoms from hurley swimwear
another bikini from hurley thats all diff. colorsss
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=APEZKES0PYFJACV0KRRQQAQ?id=P217120&categoryId=C15913 - i got it in mod podge
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P217121&categoryId=C15913 - got in cupcake
http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_498627_-1_16900_12552 - in sour apple
navy blue tank from hollister with white knit floral design
aaand i have no idea what other clothes i got haha sorryy
but yeaaaa! uhh theres not much else to talk about other then im going to try my hardest to update everyday again. i really need to get in the swing of things.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
so sorry i had to leave youtube,
but it wasnt my decision and it was for my own good and safety. SEXUAL PREDATORS SHOULD DIEEEE :(. but on a brighter sideeee of things, i will update my blog constantly as well as my twitter, so alwaays check here. not right now, but hopefully soon i will do reviews and maybe even answer beauty questions like my series here on my blog :D. but for right now im gonna do a fun survey!
1. First thing you wash in the shower? - my hair... haha
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? - white
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? - nooo
4.Do you plan outfits? - i think about them when im going to sleep lol
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? - saddd about youtube, happy about a special someone ;)
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? - a book haha
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? - aim
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? - about my grandparents are the only ones that are clear
9. Did you meet anybody new today? - yuppp :D
10. What are you craving right now? - fried rice, but i always am craving that so i guess that doesnt count hahaa.
11. Do you floss? - yeaaa.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? - cabbage patch kids!! lmao.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? - like 2 minutes ago
14. Are you emotional? - yup
15. Would you dance to the taco song? - sure? haha
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? - no, lol
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? - lick :P
18. Do you like your hair? - yes
19. Do you like yourself? - yea...
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? - lots, mhmm
21. Do you like cottage cheese? - ehh noo
22. What are you listening to right now? - my sister freaking out on the phone, and day n' nite by kid cudi
23. How many countries have you visited? - 6 i think? lol
24. Are your parents strict? - it depends
25. Would you go sky diving? - YEA!
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? - nahh
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? - lol NO i would eat the potatoes, silly goose
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? - lipgloss, fake shimmery grass (lol), ...
29. Have you ever been in a castle? - i think in this field trip i might have been.
30. Do you rent movies often? - not really
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? - my friends molly and sarah
32. Have you made a prank phone call? - HAHAH AHA yea :]
33. Do you own a gun? - hahah no
34. Can you count backwards from 74? - nope. hahaha yea duh
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? - myself sleeping
36. Brown or white eggs? - either is fine
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? - yup my sunglasses, and armwarmers
38. Ever been on a train? - yes to NYC
39. Ever been in love? - not with a boy, too young
40. Do you have a cell-phone? - of course
41. Are you too forgiving? - not at all
42. Do you use chap stick? - no i use different moisturizers
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? - school, like me
44. Can you use chop sticks? - kindaaa
45. Ever have cream puffs? - nope
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? - no
47. What was the last question you asked? - "who are you on the phone with?"
48. What was the last CD you bought? - i have no idea lol
49. Boys or girls? - both
50. What is your bus number for school? - 30
51. Is your hair curly? - yup
52. Last time you cried? - a few hours ago because of a vid elena made me(: not like bawling tho
53. Ever walked into a wall? - haha yes many times
54. Do looks matter? - yea i guess so
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? - yup <3>
56. Have you ever slapped someone? - yup tehe
57. Favorite time of the year? - fall or summer, or winter or maybe spring? haha i cant decide
58. Favorite color? - teal/turquoise/light blue
59. Are you sarcastic? - yea but not too much
60. Do you have any tattoos? - no
61. The last person you held hands with? - my friend alex
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? - yes it makes me fall asleep
63. Where was your default picture taken at? - for facebook mexico
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? - hmmm yeah.
65. Do you like your life right now? - YUPPP
66. How often do you talk on the phone? - texting more
67. What is your favorite animal? - zebra or tiger or lion
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? - bracelets for my friends in mexico
69. Do you have good vision? - i am supposed to wear glasses so i guess not.
70. Can you hula hoop? - ehh a little
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? - probably nottt
72. Do you have a job? - NO lol not yet
73. Can you handle the truth? - yep
74. What are you wearing? - tanktop and sweatpants
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? - yes!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
sooo many things have been going on!
first, my blackberry was stolen today by somebody in my grade!
it's a long story but i hope i find it. i better find it :/
second, somebody swung their locker and the corner cut my browbone and i had to get this stitch thing put on for a day to pull my skin closed so i wouldnt actually have to go to the emergency room!
third, i got lustrewhite lustreglass from MAC & opal glitter liner from sephora [sephora brand]
fourth, i tweezed my own eyebrows!! :D YAY
fifth, i have swimming in gym so i have to use the goggles with the GROSS snot bubbles in them and the snorkles that you bite on :( EWWWH.
but yeah. a lot is going on in my life hahaaa.
so i decided to do this 75 random question survey, wahooo.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? - my hair, lol.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? - grey :D
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? - ehh, maybe. he's a big perv! hahaa.
4.Do you plan outfits? - lol i try, but it never really works out.. idk why!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? - tired, excited for the weekend SO much, sad about my blackberry, hurt from falling so many times HAHA.
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? - a textbook & a gluestick. this is a sign school is taking over my life.. haha!! jk
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? - aim!
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? - it was about my poppy and him saying he is o.k.
9. Did you meet anybody new today? - hmmmm. no!
10. What are you craving right now? - FUZE. i just finished a bottle :(
11. Do you floss? - its annoying lol but my dentist says i gotta :P haha
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? - SALAD!
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? - like 2 minutes ago...
14. Are you emotional? - yuppp.
15. Would you dance to the taco song? - ..sure? haha i have no idea what that is
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? - HAHAHAH , no thats funny though.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? - i lick it lol bc my teeth are 2 sensitive!
18. Do you like your hair? - my bangs are annoying, but i guess i overall like my hair!
19. Do you like yourself? - yeah! lol
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? - OH YEAH! tons
21. Do you like cottage cheese? - uhh no
22. What are you listening to right now? - trouble by nevershoutnever, my sister yelling at her phone, me typing on my computer...
23. How many countries have you visited? - hmm, 2 i think? haha
24. Are your parents strict? - they r half and half
25. Would you go sky diving? - most definitely! haha
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?- ew no.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? - ha no i would eat the potatoes! tehe
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? - eyeshadow !
29. Have you ever been in a castle? - nope... maybe in my dreams hahah.
30. Do you rent movies often? - no not really
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? - molly & sarah!
32. Have you made a prank phone call? - hahaa way 2 many!
33. Do you own a gun? - uhhmm no hah
34. Can you count backwards from 74? - no i cant. haha yes i can! i learned that in like kindergarten ! :D
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? - no one its a school night.. bleeehh.
36. Brown or white eggs? - both are good :D
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? - yup!
38. Ever been on a train? - yes living in new york they're everywhere!
39. Ever been in love? - not full, true love with a guy my age.
40. Do you have a cell-phone? - yeah but it was stolen today, my blackberry :( ill get it back tho in a few days
41. Are you too forgiving? - no. i dont hold a grudge, but i wont forgive you right away.
42. Do you use chap stick? - yeah !
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? - school like me :/
44. Can you use chop sticks? - ehh kinda tehe
45. Ever have cream puffs? - nope! haha
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? - nope what is it? lol
47. What was the last question you asked? - "who are you video chatting with" to my sister
48. What was the last CD you bought? - i think uhh... uhh... i have no idea lol.
49. Boys or girls? - love them both tehe
50. What is your bus number for school? - 30.. you stalker :P
51. Is your hair curly? - naturally, yeaaa :(
52. Last time you cried? - monday :/
53. Ever walked into a wall? - HAHAHAH YES!
54. Do looks matter? - yeaaa but not everything. unless your in true love.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? - yes <3>
56. Have you ever slapped someone? - lol yup!
57. Favorite time of the year? - i love every part of the year(:
58. Favorite color? - PURPLE :D
59. Are you sarcastic? - lol yea but not TOO much like my sister, no offense lex
60. Do you have any tattoos? - ugh no !
61. The last person you held hands with? - my friend lol
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? - well it helps me go to sleep, so yah!
63. Where was your default picture taken at? - well for facebook it was taken at my house
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? - yes!
65. Do you like your life right now? - lo0o0o0ovee it
66. How often do you talk on the phone? - texting (:
67. What is your favorite animal? - zebras & giraffes & panda's (:
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? - a lipgloss from mac & an eyeliner from sephora
69. Do you have good vision? - i had glasses and i think i still need them , so i guess not perfect.
70. Can you hula hoop? - kindasortaishuhh not really lol!
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? - probably not.
72. Do you have a job? - not at this age, no!
73. Can you handle the truth? - yea.
74. What are you wearing? - PJ's! tehe. its a tokidoki shirt & monkey pants!
75. Have you ever crawled through a window?- HAhH yesss
Saturday, March 7, 2009
love it? hate it?
i need to update you guys on my life! hahaa. haven't done this before.
just thought you guys deserved an update!
well... boys will be boys-- i guess. haha. the boy i was "with" kindaishnotexactly its hard to explain, turned out to only want to do only do one thing with me... and im sure you guys can figure what that one thing is :P. hahahahaha. im not exactly looking for a boyfriend right now, because it always ends up in drama. and i dont need more of that.
ahhh i love my besties! they are like sisters to me. im helping one of my besties out actually at the moment because she is suffering from a boyfriend breakup :/. his loss! but my friends - they are amazing.
justtt delightful. the new york state math exam is monday and tuesday. :*( we have done like 17 packets for review so far, and its pretty much tiring me out. i am getting piles of work, and im like exhausted from it all.
most def. not excited for this guys... "spring ahead, fall back" AAHHH. this means we lose one hour of sleep!!!! dont be excited everyone... BUT on the brighter side [literally], it will get darker around 6-7 pm here! waahooo! haha.
sooo ill talk to you guys laterr xo.
Monday, March 2, 2009
more surveys! wahooo!
Are you tan? noo hahaa.
Do you own chanel perfume? naahhh.
Do you shower daily? no... its said to be bad for you; so every other day. but, im gonna get a shower cap and put my hair in it so i can shower everyday! :D
Do you go to the tanning bed? ewwwwh no.
Do you wear nail polish? well yeahh, but i cant paint them lol.
Do you use MAC make-up? hahaa of COURSE!
Do you straighten your hair everyday? yup-o!
Name all your best friends: stephanie,sydney and brittney.
Is the term Best friends a label or promise? promise :D
Do you have more than 1 TRUE best friend? yes i dooo.
Do you hang out with your friends every day? mostly, yah.
What is the longest you have been in a fight with your bff? not sure... :/
Is it easier to talk to your girl friends or guy friends? depends what the topic is but mostly girls...
Would you ever date one of your close guy friends? idk.
Do you have style and originality? yah!
Do you own a designer handbag? of course!
Do you own something from Lacoste? yup;; sneakers!
Do or did you wear leggings? mhmmm.
Is the color you'll never wear yellow? nope.
Do you get fashion tips from magazines? nahhh there kinda weird sometimes lol.
Do you shop at Abercrombie and Hollister? i used 2 shop their 24/7; so my whole wardrobe is basically abercrombie & hollister. but i dont really shop at those strore anymore.
Do you wear sweats a lot? no only to sleep!
Are you a movie freak? YESSSS!
Have you see over 10 movies in the past month? haha yeah i think... wrong turn 2, push, good luck chuck, taken, friday the 13th, confessions of a shopaholic, the uninvited, friday the 13th AGAIN, the strangers AHH THATS ONLY 9. still; thats a lot haha.
Do you have a show that you must watch? yuppppp!
Do you watch The Hills on MTV? yup but im busy a lot when that comes on so i havent lately ;P
Have you ever seen an episode of Grey's Anatomy? YES. favorite show.
What is your favorite G Rated movie? FINDING NEMO!!! :D
Do you like classic movies? hmm.... not exactly...
Do you watch 30 or more hours of tv a week? nahh.
Do you own over 100 dvds? hmm let's go count... lol immanerd. 65 haha.
Is Law And Order awesome? never seen it... but they filmed an episode in my town once :D
Do you watch baseball on tv? YES...<3
Who's your favorite baseball player? HEDEKI MATSUI. YANKEES REPRESENT!(:
Do you play basketball? no... used 2!
Do you watch it on tv? nahh im just a baseball chica lol!
Do you swim? yup!
Last time you were in a pool? summatime!
Are you good at volleyball? ehh not exactly haa.
Is soccer cool? erm....lol.
Do you like to run? no... neither does my body. stupid asthma won't let me run :*(.
Are you in shape? yup
Favorite sports team? yankees!
Last sporting event you attended? my schools basketball game :D
Do you like all types of music? mostly yah.
What about rap? yup!
Have you been to more than 5 concerts? of course!
Do you like Panic at the Disco? i used 2.
Are you constantly downloading music? when i have itunes gift cards.
Favorite Rock band? PARAMOREEE(:
Favorite local band? huhhhh? lol.
What is the current song on your myspace page? i dont have one...
Do you have more than 1 sibling? nope. just one!
Are you closer to your mom or dad? idk; its kinda even!
Do you like your living arangements? yah!
Do you wish you could move? depends where...
Do your grandparents spoil you? i don't have any.
Do you have any step parents or siblings? no steps. thank u! lol.
How many cousins do you have? oh lord... A LOT!!!
Which of your relatives lives the farthest away, and where? my first cousin with her husband and 5 kids in alaska, and my great uncles and aunts on my moms side and prob some other cousins in italy. (:
Monday, February 23, 2009
i got this lovely idea from my good friend sarahbelle93.
btw; this is my 50th blog post! :D
1. Put Your iTunes/Zune on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press next to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag me and at least 10 friends.
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same! It's fun!
-If someone says, “Are you okay?” you say?
-How would you describe yourself?
can't have you- jonas brothers
not true but hahahahhah;P
-What do you like in a guy/girl?
thinking of you-katy perry
-How do you feel today?
S.O.S-JB hahahaha thats funny
-What is you life’s purpose?
taking chances- celine dion
omg thats so true! :D
-What is your motto?
rock and roll all nite- kiss
-What do your friends think of you?
HAHAH noo way but thats rlly funny
-What do you think of your parents?
love story- taylor swift
uhhh i love them but uh... not that way hahahah
-What do you think about very often?
just dance- lady gaga
-What is 2 + 2?
supermassive black hole- muse
-What do you think of your best friend?
dont trust me- 3oh!3
-What do you think of the person you like?
merry happy- kate nash
-What is your life story?
kiss me thru the phone- soulja boy
-What do you want to be when you grow up?
im yours- jason mraz
-What do you think of when you see the person you like
love song- sara bareilles
lol these fit perfect!!!
-What will you dance to at your wedding?
pushin me away- jb
HAHA NOOO we just got married! lol
-What will they play at your funeral?
hello beautiful- jb
-What do you think of your friends?
low- flo rida
not gonna lie... that fits pretty well hahaah
-What is your hobby/interest?
rockstar- hannah montana
-What is your biggest secret?
lalaland- demi lovato
-What will you post this as?
still in love with you-jb
(: hehe this was fun!!
im tagging these wonderful lovelies with bloggies:
sarahbelle93 [she showed it to me but didnt do it on blog]