journal profile tagboard affiliates
Tuesday, December 9, 2008


hey guys :D so, ive been thinking about it, and i'm not all about the makeup anymore. as you can tell from the title of my blog, "i love mac". of course i love mac, but that's not the contents of my channel anymore. i want to start fresh and new, so i will be creating a new blog soon. who knows, maybe it will be today, or maybe in a month from now, just whenever i find a different website to host my blog. i will still be updating this, but just know whenever my blog changes, ill let you guys know.

im going to try to make a video today, that i've been wanting to create for a week now, but its soo hard. i really want to wait until i get my macbook, which is christmas [but its for my birthday]. since christmas is only two weeks away, i think you guys might be able to wait until i get it to make more videos, but we'll see.


alright, ill update you guys extremely soon.

much love,
francesca ann