journal profile tagboard affiliates
Thursday, January 1, 2009


hello again my bellas. so as you can see, i RE-DID my BLOG! YAHHH! i love it so much. so i customized my whole blog, and edited the template SO much, im so proud of myself that i figured it out. 
so, if you click profile it will take you to a little bit about me. if you click diary, you will get to here, my blog. if you click links, you will see a few of my links and places you can contact me, and then all of my friends youtubes and credits. and finally if you click tagboard, thats where the COMMENTBOX is!!!! 
i also added a new playlist to my blog.
i hope you like it. :D if you want to know the songs, please let me know in the c-box by clicking tagboard above. and PLEASE comment cause i love hearing from you! 

current state of the union
IN
2009
new layouts
red nailpolish
new years resolutions

OUT
2008
old layouts
pink nailpolish
homework problems


much love,
francesca ann