journal profile tagboard affiliates
Tuesday, January 27, 2009


heeeeeellllooo myyy lovelies(:. sooo im sorry for the lack of posting; but i FINALLY got up my new blog. did yah like my temporary under constrction one earlier? ;D hehe. anyways; Caro, the same girl who did my last banner, agreed to let me pick out a bunch of fashion pictures and she would make me a new banner according to a new backround and layout i had found. it looked gorgeous and she signed off, so i put it together and the layout was all messed up and they didnt even match :O. so ill probably use it another time but for now i absolutely loooove this layout soo much. it has a few pictures of leighton meester who plays blair from gossip girl, and it has little words cut out and its just adorable. let me know what you think in my brand new colored comment box(: