journal profile tagboard affiliates
Friday, January 2, 2009


im exhausted. well helloooo there bellas. im exhausted because this whole week i've been waking up at 6AM and leaving, and coming home at around 5:00PM from my grandparents house. we are cleaning it out so we can rent it. on the bright side, they have neighbors that are ah-mazingly nice, and i feel like they're my cousins now. i hang out with them, ryan and brendan and we play manhunt and stuff. they are 11 and 13. also, we make a fire to burn all my grandparents old papers and boxes to clear up space, and its soooo fun :D. my uncle is awesome at building fires up, and we threw in something that almost set a tree on fire! woopsssieeee! 
im so sorry i havent made any makeup or fashion blogs, but i promise i will before monday. sundays my birthday! i cant wait!! =D okay, well im going to go but i promise im going to type my fashion blog hopefully tonight, and add more little cute things to my blog.

muccchooooo love,
francesca ann