journal profile tagboard affiliates
Sunday, February 15, 2009


heyyyyy bellas.
sooo happy valentines day yesterday, happy hello kitty, happy february break for those of you who have it like me!
hello kitty was amazing as you know from my haul video!
i got:
Mimmy Lipglass
Cutester Lipstick
Pretty Baby Beauty Powder
Pink Fish Tinted Lip Conditioner
WAHOOO(:
so, i've had a pretty amazing weekend so far...
bowling on friday with a group of friends & we kindof got kicked out because my friend threw 3 bowling balls at once hahahaaa then my two besties steph and sydney slept over :D and we watched good luck chuck with dane cook it was awesome OHH and i got straight bangs ;P
saturday i went to the movies with a few other people to see push with dakota fanning and camilla belle...it was goodddd.
and today i am hanging out with one of my friends maybe later to see another movie! either the uninvited again or confessions of a shopaholic


so, here are my hello kitty makeup pictures:
using: lucky tom quad, glitter liner in i think glitterpuss, pretty baby beauty powder, plush lash mascara





AND; my new bangs :O


so ill talk to you guys soon xoxo